DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Automotive Lead-Acid Battery Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The worldwide automotive lead-acid battery market reached a worth of US$ 12.27 Billion in 2020. Trying ahead, the worldwide automotive lead-acid battery market to exhibit reasonable development in the course of the subsequent 5 years.
Lead acid batteries are the oldest kind of rechargeable batteries invented by Gaston Plante in 1859 and are used for the beginning, lighting, and the ignition (SLI) course of within the vehicles. Most of these batteries use sponge lead (Pb) and lead peroxide (PbO2) plates immersed in sulfuric acid to transform chemical power into electrical energy.
These batteries have been within the business for 100 years and are nonetheless a preferred supply of power storage. They’re typically utilized in energy stations and substations as they’ve excessive cell voltage and decrease value. Despite having very low energy-to-weight ratio and a low energy-to-volume ratio, these batteries provide excessive surge currents which means that their cells have a big power-to-weight ratio.
This makes them extremely suitable for motor autos with a view to provide excessive present required by car starter motors. Aside from this, lead acid batteries additionally contribute in supplying voltage to varied equipment in autos reminiscent of music techniques, wipers, radio, air conditioners, charging plugs, and so forth.
The demand of automotive lead-acid batteries has a powerful correlation with the worldwide car business. The worldwide car market has exhibited robust efficiency throughout each developed and rising markets after a interval of sluggish development because of the current world financial disaster.
Furthermore, a spontaneous rise in the usage of electrical autos and e-bikes has additionally catalyzed the demand of lead acid batteries. Traits reminiscent of excessive present supply, resistance to corrosion and abrasion, tolerance to overcharging, low inside impedance, and so forth. make them acceptable for use in electrical autos.
On a regional foundation, the Asia Pacific area represented the largest driver of automotive lead acid batteries accounting for the majority of the overall gross sales. Asia Pacific was adopted by North America and Europe.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the worldwide automotive lead-acid battery market carried out to this point and the way will it carry out within the coming years?
- What are the important thing regional markets within the world automotive lead-acid battery business?
- What has been the influence of COVID-19 on the worldwide automotive lead-acid battery business?
- What’s the breakup of the worldwide automotive lead-acid battery market on the premise of car kind?
- What’s the breakup of the worldwide automotive lead-acid battery market on the premise of product?
- What’s the breakup of the worldwide automotive lead-acid battery market on the premise of kind?
- What’s the breakup of the worldwide automotive lead-acid battery market on the premise of buyer section?
- What are the assorted levels within the worth chain of the worldwide automotive lead-acid battery market?
- What are the important thing driving elements and challenges within the world automotive lead-acid battery market?
- What’s the construction of the worldwide automotive lead-acid battery market and who’re the important thing gamers?
- What’s the diploma of competitors within the world automotive lead-acid battery market?
- How are automotive lead-acid batteries manufactured?
Key Subjects Lined:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Govt Abstract
4.3 Key Trade Traits
5 World Automotive Lead-Acid Battery Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Efficiency
5.3 Influence of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Automobile Sort
5.5 Market Breakup by Product
5.6 Market Breakup by Sort
5.7 Market Breakup by Buyer Phase
5.8 Market Breakup by Area
5.9 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Automobile Sort
6.1 Passenger Automobiles
6.2 Business Autos
6.4 HEV Automobiles
7 Market Breakup by Product
7.1 SLI Batteries
7.2 Micro Hybrid Batteries
8 Market Breakup by Sort
8.1 Flooded Batteries
8.2 Enhanced Flooded Batteries
8.3 VRLA Batteries
9 Market Breakup by Buyer Phase
10 Market Breakup by Area
11 World Automotive Lead-Acid Battery Trade: SWOT Evaluation
12 World Automotive Lead-Acid Battery Trade: Worth Chain Evaluation
12.2 Analysis and Improvement
12.3 Uncooked Materials Procurement
12.5 Advertising and marketing
13 World Automotive Lead-Acid Battery Trade: Porters 5 Forces Evaluation
13.2 Bargaining Energy of Patrons
13.3 Bargaining Energy of Suppliers
13.4 Diploma of Competitors
13.5 Menace of New Entrants
13.6 Menace of Substitutes
14 World Automotive Lead-Acid Battery Trade: Value Evaluation
14.1 Key Value Indicators
14.2 Value Construction
14.3 Margin Evaluation
15 Automotive Lead-Acid Battery Manufacturing Course of
15.1 Product Overview
15.2 Uncooked Materials Necessities
15.3 Manufacturing Course of
15.4 Key Success and Danger Components
16 Aggressive Panorama
16.1 Market Construction
16.2 Key Gamers
16.3 Profiles of Key Gamers
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Exide Applied sciences Inc.
- GS Yuasa Company
- Reem Batteries & Energy Home equipment Co. Saoc
- Enersys Inc.
- Saft Groupe S.A.
- Northstar Battery Firm LLC.
- C&D Applied sciences Inc
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- East Penn Manufacturing Firm
- Panasonic Company
- Trojan Battery Firm
- Samsung Sdi Firm Restricted
- Leoch Worldwide Know-how Ltd
- Exide Industries Ltd.
- Koyo Battery Co. Ltd
- Tai Mao Battery Co. Ltd
- PT Century Batteries Indonesia
- Thai Bellco Battery Co.,Ltd. and CSB Battery Co. Ltd (Hitachi Chemical Power Know-how Co. Ltd.)
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/atmfqb