LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep 18, 2020–
Technavio has been monitoring the E-bike market and it’s poised to develop by 8118.92 Ok items throughout 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% through the forecast interval. The report affords an up-to-date evaluation concerning the present market situation, newest tendencies and drivers, and the general market atmosphere.
This press launch options multimedia. View the complete launch right here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200918005297/en/
Technavio has introduced its newest market analysis report titled International E-Bike Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Enterprise Wire)
Though the COVID-19 pandemic continues to rework the expansion of assorted industries, the speedy impression of the outbreak is assorted. Whereas just a few industries will register a drop in demand, quite a few others will proceed to stay unscathed and present promising development alternatives. Technavio’s in-depth analysis has all of your wants lined as our analysis studies embody all foreseeable market situations, together with pre- & post-COVID-19 evaluation. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Continuously Requested Questions:
- What are the most important tendencies available in the market?
The rising recognition of related e-bikes is a serious pattern driving the expansion of the market.
- At what charge is the market projected to develop?
The year-over-year development for 2020 is estimated at 3.96% and the incremental development of the market is anticipated to be 8118.92 Ok items.
- Who’re the highest gamers available in the market?
Accell Group NV, BH BIKES EUROPE SL, Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, Georg Fritzmeier GmbH & Co. KG, Large Bicycle Inc., Klever Mobility GmbH, Riese & Müller GmbH, Yadea Group Holdings Ltd., Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd., and Zhejiang Luyuan Electrical Car Co. Ltd., are a number of the main market individuals.
- What’s the key market driver?
The declining price of Li-ion batteries is without doubt one of the main components driving the market.
- How large is the APAC market?
The APAC area will contribute 68% of the market share.
The market is fragmented, and the diploma of fragmentation will speed up through the forecast interval. Accell Group NV, BH BIKES EUROPE SL, Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, Georg Fritzmeier GmbH & Co. KG, Large Bicycle Inc., Klever Mobility GmbH, Riese & Müller GmbH, Yadea Group Holdings Ltd., Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd., and Zhejiang Luyuan Electrical Car Co. Ltd. are a number of the main market individuals. The declining price of Li-ion batteries will provide immense development alternatives. To make many of the alternatives, market distributors ought to focus extra on the expansion prospects within the fast-growing segments, whereas sustaining their positions within the slow-growing segments.
Purchase 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Purchase 2 Technavio studies and get the third totally free.
Technavio’s customized analysis studies provide detailed insights on the impression of COVID-19 at an trade stage, a regional stage, and subsequent provide chain operations. This personalized report may also assist purchasers sustain with new product launches in direct & oblique COVID-19 associated markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline evaluation, and vital developments in vendor operations and authorities rules.
E-bike market 2020-2024: Segmentation
E-bike market is segmented as under:
- SLA Batteries
- Li-ion Batteries
- Geographic Panorama
- North America
- South America
To be taught extra concerning the international tendencies impacting the way forward for market analysis, obtain a free pattern: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40480
E-bike market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents an in depth image of the market by the way in which of examine, synthesis, and summation of knowledge from a number of sources. The E-bike market report covers the next areas:
- E-bike market Dimension
- E-bike market Tendencies
- E-bike market Trade Evaluation
This examine identifies the rising recognition of related e-bikes as one of many prime causes driving the E-bike market development through the subsequent few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast situations (optimistic, possible, and pessimistic) contemplating the impression of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth analysis has direct and oblique COVID-19 impacted market analysis studies.
Register for a free trial in the present day and achieve immediate entry to 17,000+ market analysis studies.Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
E-bike market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market through the forecast interval 2020-2024
- Detailed info on components that may help E-bike market development through the subsequent 5 years
- Estimation of the E-bike market dimension and its contribution to the mother or father market
- Predictions on upcoming tendencies and adjustments in client habits
- The expansion of the E-bike market
- Evaluation of the market’s aggressive panorama and detailed info on distributors
- Complete particulars of things that may problem the expansion of E-bike market distributors
Desk of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Forex conversion charges for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market traits
- Market segmentation evaluation
- Worth chain evaluation
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining energy of consumers
- Bargaining energy of suppliers
- Menace of latest entrants
- Menace of substitutes
- Menace of rivalry
- Market situation
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparability
- APAC – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- Key main international locations
- Market alternative
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY BATTERY TYPE
- Market segmentation by battery sort
- Comparability by battery sort
- SLA batteries – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- Li-ion batteries – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- Market alternative by battery sort
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Recognition of related e-bikes
- Improvement of ABS for e-bikes
- Improvement of technologically superior and light-weight e-bikes
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Panorama disruption
- Aggressive situation
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Distributors lined
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of distributors
- Accell Group NV
- BH BIKES EUROPE SL
- Derby Cycle Holding GmbH
- Georg Fritzmeier GmbH & Co. KG
- Large Bicycle Inc.
- Klever Mobility GmbH
- Riese & Müller GmbH
- Yadea Group Holdings Ltd.
- Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Luyuan Electrical Car Co. Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Analysis methodology
- Checklist of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of distributors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a number one international know-how analysis and advisory firm. Their analysis and evaluation focuses on rising market tendencies and gives actionable insights to assist companies establish market alternatives and develop efficient methods to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialised analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of greater than 17,000 studies and counting, protecting 800 applied sciences, spanning throughout 50 international locations. Their consumer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, together with greater than 100 Fortune 500 firms. This rising consumer base depends on Technavio’s complete protection, intensive analysis, and actionable market insights to establish alternatives in current and potential markets and assess their aggressive positions inside altering market situations.
View supply model on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200918005297/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Analysis
Media & Advertising and marketing Government
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SPORTS BIKING/CYCLING
SOURCE: Technavio Analysis
Copyright Enterprise Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/18/2020 02:30 PM/DISC: 09/18/2020 02:30 PM