Redmond artwork panel publicizes Homestead Bike Pump Monitor mural contest
REDMOND, Ore. (KTVZ) — The Redmond Committee for Artwork in Public Locations has introduced Homestead Bike Pump Monitor as the subsequent location for a pupil artwork mission — on this case, a mural contest
The committee invitations youth artists who reside throughout the Redmond Faculty District boundary to submit ideas for a mural(s) within the Bike Park. Pupil submissions will probably be accepted till Sept. 30. The profitable idea(s) will work with members of RCAPP to convey their design to life.
“We’re happy to focus our subsequent pupil artwork mission on the Homestead Bike Pump Monitor,” said RCAPP Chairman Dan Mooney. “We obtained an amazing response to the mural mission lately accomplished on the Redmond Skate Park and stay up for offering our youth artists with one other alternative to showcase their inventive skills.”
RCAPP has collaborated with native college students and colleges on many public artwork initiatives for the reason that committee’s inception in 2006, together with the Redmond Skate Park, the tunnel between Sam Johnson Park and American Legion Park, painted electrical packing containers all through Redmond, customized tiles put in at Centennial Park, and the Yew Avenue roundabout sculpture. The volunteer committee works to provide at the very least one pupil artwork mission yearly.
STUDENT MURAL CONTEST
- Artist have to be a pupil, 18 years of age or below.
- Artist should reside throughout the Redmond Faculty District.
- Designs have to be horizontal in orientation at the very least 8.5 by 11 in measurement
- Artist might submit as much as (3) designs for consideration.
- All entry types have to be submitted by Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020.
- The artwork should replicate a theme that’s appropriate for public show on the Homestead Bike Pump Monitor web site. The artwork have to be appropriate for park guests of all ages.
- Use of profanity, nudity, medication or alcohol, political statements, violence, or graffiti fashion parts in your artwork is prohibited.
- Artwork ought to be colourful. Markers, crayons, coloured pencils, stencils or different paint codecs are acceptable. No logos or commercials, all paintings have to be authentic in idea and never violate U.S. copyright legal guidelines.
or mail entries to: Redmond Metropolis Corridor
Attn: Jackie Abslag – Pupil Mural Contest
411 SW seventh Road, Redmond, OR 97756.
- Please embrace artist identify, age, faculty and speak to data with paintings.
Group / Redmond