Smarten your Mobility with the Sensible Mobility Institute Autumn Sequence
The street map in the direction of sensible mobility administration is winding and sophisticated. That’s why the Sensible Mobility Institute (SMI) will proceed providing company fleet and mobility prospects thought management and greatest observe sharing on the transformation from Fleet to Mobility.
SMI’s mission assertion is to encourage and inform Fleet, Procurement, HR, Journey and Facility managers. With a collection of 4 digital classes, beginning September 24th, the SMI will likely be tackling 4 subjects which are on high of the agendas of company stakeholders. We begin with Company Infrastructure and Facility Administration on 24 September.
In case you are a company fleet and mobility buyer, you might be welcome to hitch our first session by way of the next hyperlink: https://hopin.to/events/smart-mobility-institute
Catering for transition to the New Regular
Within the Autumn Periods, we will likely be specializing in the challenges that our group is going through in the course of the transition to the New Regular:
- September: Company Infrastructure & Facility Administration (September 24th)
- October: Electrical Bikes as a part of a Mobility Technique (October 22nd)
- November: Company Mobility as a Profit (November 26th)
- December: Working from Residence (December 17th)
Every session will likely be organised from 2 to 5PM CET, and embody a number of skilled energy talks and a digital workshop, but in addition alternatives to community along with your friends and a vendor pace relationship second.
24 September Session: Company infrastructure and Facility Administration
Because the utilization fee of our firm automobiles and the occupancy fee of our workplace/parking area has decreased in the course of the pandemic, it’s the precise timing to see if there’s a want for change in how we handle our belongings. Some uncover new financial savings potential, while different use this distinctive state of affairs to implement innovation.
Our energy talks will illustrate the transition from 3 completely different angles:
- The expectations of facility managers concerning the New Manner of Working within the New Regular, by Lara Paemen, EMEA Director at IFMA
- Making certain the precise EV charging infrastructure, by Bruno Kruijer, Mobility Supervisor at Cronos Group
- The impression of sensible parking administration on the mobility infrastructure puzzle, by Commuty
Benchmarking: a brand new profit for the attendees
The Sensible Mobility Institute will likely be including a brand new function to the occasion: every session will likely be preceded by a brief survey about its core matter. The outcomes of this survey will likely be mentioned in the course of the workshop and shared with the attendees: benchmarking information, delivering worth to the contributors and their stakeholders.
We’re trying ahead to assembly you just about on September 24th. Register here.